Friday, January 16, 2009

Drastic changes

Life has changed drastically for us this past week, so if you don't hear much from me, please understand. I started watching one of our friend's children. They had to leave their current nanny and were in desperate need of someone to take their kids, so Cory and I happily accepted. They are sweet sweet kids. There is a girl who is 3 1/2 and a boy who is 1. My kids love them. So now, I am the mother of 5 during the weekdays. It works out well because they entertain eachother. So, that being said, please be patient with my lack of communication.

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

best of luck in your current situation!

Ondriawfd said...

Dang! I wanted to call you and have you come "play" sometime this week. Oh well, I'm glad it's working out for you. The extra $$ probably helps too, huh? Nice!