Monday, January 12, 2009

To the zoo with the crew

While Brad and Mary were here this Christmas, we loaded up all the kids and took a trip to the zoo. Here is a picture of the older kids . Here are the fabulous four. All four of us were pregnant at the same time. Brooke and I had our boys a few weeks apart and then Angie and Mary had their boys on the same day, a few months later (actually on Blake's birthday)
My boys infront of the lion's den. I hope it doesn't like snowcones. Looks like you boys are really enjoying your frozen treats. Jesse is just excited to be out of his stroller.
This may be the closest Cory gets to having a girl. Rhyane is such a sweetheart. We wouldn't mind if she was ours. Some day, we will have one of our own. I know it. :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Holy Cannoli! Lisa Whipple! That is the only way I know you! What a fun testosterone filled family you have- it has been fun to read your blog! I didn't even know you had ever visited mine!