Friday, November 07, 2008

The secret double life of inanimate objects

Most of us have heard stories of a soccer mom's who has a secret double live or a politician, or worse yet, a preacher/priest. Shocking as they may be, have you ever considered the secret double life of an inanimate object? Neither had I until I began noticing a strange phenomenon around my house. It seemed that the most common of household items were beginning to take on a new role (i.e., glue sticks, flashlights, empty prescription bottles, plastic recorders from the dollar store, highlighter pens). The strangest part about it was that they were taking on the same double life. They were all doubling as light sabers. I know. Who would have thought? Buds #2 & #3 have lost their real light sabers and so have gone on a quest to turn anything and everything we own into one, hence, the secret double life. It has been quite interesting, I must say, to see what object become their next victims. Bud #4 on the other hand is content with the box from Costco. Why do we spent the money on expensive gifts?

1 comment:

LANGFORDS said...

yeah!!! im ery impressed your blog is adoreable. i had to have kendall do mine! i am not that computer savvy. give me your email and ill add you to my blog!