Friday, November 21, 2008

Mud and dogs. They are both dirty.

Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud. Any chance they get, the boys get in the mud. I must say that I was pretty impressed with the size and roundness of Rail's mud ball. He was pretty proud. Jesse is just happy to be dirty.
People say that a man's best friend is his dog. I have to agree. Daisie and Rail have a special relationship. It is really cute. (Sometimes though, it's like, "Okay Rail, that's enough")Right before this picture was shot, they were both laying on the floor with their arms around eachother (Yes, Daisie had her arms around Rail too). I couldn't get my camera fast enough before she moved. Rail kept trying to get her back into position for the shot, but she wouldn't have it. He likes to come up with his own ideas for a "cool picture".

1 comment:

Emily Evans said...

Hey Lisa! I'm glad you found our blog because I had fun reading yours. Your boys are so cute and it looks like you are constantly doing fun things :)