Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...Cause Obama president naw (sp intentional)

While I am on the political subject, I guess I will vent my issues now and be over with it. I have seen on the news the latest leaks about Obama possibly chosing Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State. One theory being that she could do less damage as his secretary of state than she could as a senator. Then it hit me tonight. Holy crap! As if one of these Democratic candidate in the white house is not bad enough, now we may end up with both of them. How much worse can this get? I probably shouldn't have said that out loud because I may have single handedly doomed our country to another cabinet choice like of Jesse Jackson or Bill Maher, or worse yet, a hollywoodian. Where are the morals that this country was founded on? What happened to people working for their livelyhood-a little theory called self-sufficiency. Cory said he heard a clip on the radio where this ladywas being interviewed about Obama being president. She responded, "I don't have to worry about my mortgage anymore, cause Obama president Naw" (Misspellings and incorrect grammer intentional) Unfortunately that attitude embodies a large majority of Obama supports. Where do they think this money is going to come from? I would love to see their faces in 4 years when the reality of American under Obama sinks in to these people and they realize they have been deceived. I hope with all hope that I am wrong, and God willing, may we survive these next four years with a few of our freedoms still in tact. That is all I have to say about the matter.

No comments: