Wednesday, November 05, 2008

You win

Alright Ondria and Betsy, you win. I now have a blog. In fact, I have been on it for 2 hours already setting it up and it is alot of fun. I knew I would like it once I did it, I just didn't want to commit the time to it. What really sold me on it was seeing the pics of Ondria's blog book on her site. How awesome. Now I see the whole "scrapbook" parallel. I am too tired to mess around with posting any pictures, so this is it for day one. I am officially a blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

I am SO PROUD of you!!!!!See it wasn't so bad. The first part is the hardest and that is setting everything up. Now you just update from time to time and it doesn't take that long. You still are your own person even though "everybody's doing it" I'm so excited. Thank you!

Ondriawfd said...

Yea Lisa!!!! You've made me so happy. It is super fun and don't worry setting it up is what takes the longest. Posting is fast. I'm so excited to add your link to my page. :) And when you're ready to do a book just let me know if you need any help. It was SO EASY!